Our team will be launching the FIRST coin-margined 1000x leveraged cryptocurrency futures platform that is coupled with a multi-tiered referral system! 🚀
More information to be released on our referral system shortly.
At this point, we are certain that all of you degens would have already dabbled with leveraged trading in some form or another! The best part? We will integrate a multi-tier referral system to allow you to earn referral fees against house profits. When your referees manage to refer a new user, you will get to earn against that user’s profits as well. This multi-tiered referral system will be made available to early adopters only, so do snatch up this opportunity before it expires!
In short, what is unique to our platform:
- Ability to place wagers in a coin of your choice, this means you can open a position with BTC, ETH, CRO, MATIC as collateral. This allows you to potentially open a delta neutral position on your spot holdings!
- Multi-tiered referral system. This allows you to earn from referrals, and their referrals whenever trades occur on our platform. This will heavily incentivise adoption from our media partners and influencers who have been asking for a system like this all along!
Beta for 1000x leveraged cryptocurrency futures platform is now live over here. Create an account for free over at our Croissant.Games platform and give it a go!
Heres why you should try us out (:
- Should there be any bugs as a result of pricing issues, feel free to drop a message to our team, and we will undo a trade that went wrong.
- We will perform an airdrop to early adopters of our crypto futures platform based on their volume traded!
To get started, simply go to the Crypto Futures page on Croissant Games! In addition to the direct link, users can also navigate there through the sidebar on the left side of the website.
To place a bet, simply select whether you think the price of the cryptocurrency will go ‘Up’ or ‘Down’, enter your chosen leverage (up to 1000x!) and then click ‘Create Bet’.
Upon placing your bet, the open trade will appear beneath the chart under the ‘Active bets’ tab. Here, you will be able to see the entry price, the amount you have bet, the bust price at which your bet would lose, your chosen leverage, the funding payments you may need to pay, and also your current profit and loss for the trade!
At the bottom panel, you will be able to view the positions that are opened. One thing to note is that if you open at higher leverage, you bust price will be closer to the opening price.
TLDR: Higher leverage = More profit = Easier to get bust as well
Manage your own risk carefully and emerge the winner!
To close your position, simply tap on the “close position” to take profit!
You can also choose to set Take Profit Price and Stop Loss Price. This way, the system will automatically execute the trade for you even if you are not on your screen.
Funding payments will ony have to be made after the first hour of your trade being opened.
What are ‘funding payments’?
- If you keep your bet open for longer than 1 hour you might incur or receive hourly funding payments, depending on market conditions. When the market is bullish, the funding rate is positive and long traders pay short traders. When the market is bearish, the funding rate is negative and short traders pay long traders.
Funding payments are paid directly from your balance. Make sure you have enough to cover your bets if you’re planning to have them open for longer than 1 hour. Otherwise your bets might get closed automatically.
Each user and cryptocurrency have different limits when it comes to the maximum position that can be opened on Croissant Games’s Crypto Futures. Most users will have a default, aggregate limit of $1,000,000 — meaning the maximum size of open positions at any one time is capped at $1,000,000. We currently have BTC and ETH available for futures trading on our platform but we aim to introduce more soon! Let us know which tokens you want to trade on our platform and we will integrate it for you!
We offer a simple ‘PnL Cut’ fee structure
Under the PnL Cut fee structure, users don’t incur any fees to open or close their trades. Instead, they pay a percentage of their profits depending on factors such as position size, holding time, and leverage used.
A P&L fee of 10% is charged when you close any profitable trades.